Beverly S. Richards, Clerk
The Office of the Municipal Clerk
"Your Doorway to Local Government"
The office of the Municipal Clerk is historical in its traditions, serving as a direct link between residents and their local government since Biblical times...Acts, Chapter 19, Verse 35..."and when the Town Clerk had appeased the people..."
NJ Statutes define the Municipal Clerk's responsibilities as:
· Secretary to the Governing Body
· Secretary to the Municipal Corporation
· Administrative and Licensing Officer
· Election Administrator
However, these four core duties reflect just a portion of the many responsibilities and activities of the Municipal Clerk's Office.
WHAT CAN YOU FIND AT THE MUNICIPAL CLERK'S OFFICE
· Voter Registration Information
· Copies of Local Ordinances
· Copies of Zoning Ordinances
· Archival Information
· Borough Maps
· Recycling Information
· Raffle and Bingo Licenses
· Peddler and Mobile Vendor Licenses
· Passport applications and information
· and Much More
SO STOP BY OR CALL (856) 358-4010.
Click Here to Request Public Records
OUR DEDICATED CLERK WILL BE PLEASED TO SERVE YOU